Thursday, October 11, 2012

should I make different posts for diffferent subjects?

Today was quilt guild & I was able to catch the last hour.  I hope noone cared I was still dripping from teaching 2 classes of water aerobics.  I really miss getting together with my little local group!


One of my 'invisible' friends, Carolyn (from the HGTV Quilting and Needlework site) sent me this adorable little hussif.  LOVE the dragon fabric! 
 
Love the colors!  The orange lace trim looks like dragon fire to me :D


This little beaded dragonfly was a kit she included, super cute!
 
The awesome dragon charm was also included & I added it to scissor fob I was gifted at the Circle of Friends retreat in Branson (I'm sorry, I don't remember from who)

1 comment:

  1. I sometimes cover several subjects in one post, but try to not go on too long. Better to draft another post and schedule it to publish a few hours later or the next day. You're doing fine.

    ReplyDelete

Labels