Monday, October 8, 2012

lotsa runnin' not so much stitchin'

but I DID get a WIP pic that I want to add to my header, just gotta figure out how...

Motivation tip- run on the beach! (4 miles this morning - yay me)  Lotsa visual distraction: dolphins pop up, great blue herons fish in the surf, PELICANS! <3 <3 PELICANS!!! beware of sand tho', i think i was toting about 2 extra pounds in each shoe, sanded my toenail polish straight off

new word - Cetacean
www.cetaceancruises.com check them out, awesome 2 hour dolphin & nature tour, dolphins guaranteed!

family friendly - they let the kids drive the boat on the trip home, played a cut-throat game of limbo

Hilights of our trip: dolphins (ahem) "dancing", beautiful sunset, osprey, definitely 2 thumbs up!!







 Also: coral! & sting ray(s?), flocks of them! about 5 feet from me (sorry, no sting ray pics)
 
 and henna inspired by the wildlife & turtle I think I saw :D 
hello, my name is Charlyn & I'm a henna addict, I currently have a cone in my tote & some in the fridge... anybody want to hire a henna artist?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels