Friday, November 2, 2012

Alone time & marathon prep

Kids r gone to school, Sugar Daddy is working & I'm alone at the house for the first time in...,forever. Kinda strange to spend the morning however I want to, lol.

That's slightly misleading, I have 4 art quilts to bind & quilt TODAY!!!! I have to be at packet pickup from 2-8 this afternoon, I've arranged for Littlesis to bum a ride (thanks E!!), BigBro works 2-8, (I have no idea where the rest of the LEOs are hiding themselves);

its amazing how many people & details SugarDaddy has pulled together to make this race happen!

huge thank you to msA & LEO Prez E, who picked up all the race food last night; I have all the runners' fruit & buns stacked in my kitchen!

huge thank you to MrD, who helped with packet pickup last night & has all the perishables squeezed into his freezer & case of drinks in the bed of his truck;

Huge thank you to Mr & Mrs Q for coordinating the music & children's activities.

Huge thank you to Bonita Running club for guidance & 'specially MsE for helping with packet pickup!

These r just the few folks I dealt with last night, I know there are dozens more who've contributed their time and energy to making this marathon happen!

And let's not forget the runners!!!!

Check out the website for a full list of sponsors & more details!!

Www.leoruntoremember.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels